R R Stones (P) Ltd is one of the leading quartz exporters from India. Quartz Stone is made fromquartz and offers the visual depth of granite. It is more exotic and colorful than granite and comes in many colours and patterns. The high purity quartz can be applied as crucibles for semi conductor and solar, optical halogen lamps, quartz wool, quartz glass, fillers and silicon metal and refractory.Quartz stones offered by us are highly suitable for various commercial and residential applications. This stone is a natural choice for numerous top architects and designers as it brings in great attractiveness and beauty.
The quartz stones offered by us are processed in Ball Mill or Hammer Mill as per requirement in different sizes and packed to world class standards. High purity quartz becomes a strategic raw materials for the high-tech industry. Silica glass melted out of high purity quartz offers a wide range of exceptional optical, mechanical and thermal properties which are essential for manufacturing many high-tech products in areas such as semi-conductor technologies, high temperature lamp tubing, telecommunications and optics. Our excellent production technique enables production ofquartz natural stones without extra cutting and what’s more they are much thinner and lighter than most other stone products.
Advantages of Quartz:
- Quartz stones are highly attractive and durable.
- This stone requires less maintenance ie, no external polishing is required.
- The stones can be easily cleaned and show good resistance towards stains.
- Quartz Stone is totally non-porous, making cleanup easy and preventing food and moisture from penetrating its surface – the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
- With its beauty and performance advantages over granite, it adds value to a home or a office.